The smart way to a new smile
At Fine Orthodontics, we offer our patients an easy, exciting and incredibly advanced way to have orthodontic treatment. It’s so advanced in fact that you don’t even need to visit us to have treatment. Well, not after the first couple of visits anyway.
It’s called remote monitoring and enables you – and us – to monitor the movement of your teeth via your smartphone. We weren’t joking when we said it’s incredibly advanced!
How remote monitoring works
To start treatment, you’ll need to come in and have your digitally planned appliance fitted. Once they’ve been fitted, we won’t see you again for another six to eight weeks when we tighten your braces or give you your next set of aligners.
However, you may not need to come in much at all, thanks to remote monitoring. All you need to do is take a photo of your teeth on your smartphone and send it through to us via a dedicated app. We can then view your photos to see how well your teeth are moving into position. If the appliances are working as they should and your teeth are tracking nicely, you won’t need to come in.
If they’re not, we’ll let you know and advise you to book an appointment.
- We can track the movement of your teeth as treatment is happening
- The app can be used on both iOS and Android
- It’s easy to take photos of your teeth and send them to us via the app
- By comparing the photos with your treatment plan we have in the clinic, we can ensure an accurate result
- You’re free to carry on with life as usual, without having to worry about fitting in appointments with us
- No matter what appliance we have recommended you wear to straighten your teeth, you can use the app to track progress
Book your consultation with our friendly professional team at Fine Orthodontics today and discover the benefits of remote monitoring for your teeth.
You should always read and follow the label as well as the instructions of your treating orthodontist.